TUITION and ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
School starts on Monday, August 19, 2019
Grades TK/K-8 @ 10monthly payments of $335 (August-May) for SDA
Grades TK/K-8 @ 10monthly payments of $350 (August-May) for Non-SDA
Illness/Vacation: There are no adjustments or refunds for any days missed for illness, vacation or holidays. Rates have been calculated to include closures. The rates are fixed and tuition income is calculated by enrollment; therefore tuition credit cannot be given for any missed time.
Home and School Monthly Dues - $5.00 per family
A signed Financial Contract for the school year is required from each family.
Financial Clearance for Trips, Registration, and Diploma
- Students must have financial clearance from the office before they can receive a graduation diploma.
- All accounts held by a family, current and past, will be considered for registration.
- Students may be asked to settle outstanding balances at other SDA schools prior to registering at WMAS.
- Financial clearance is required before students are allowed to take part in school sponsored overnight trips.
Billing Statements & Payments
A statement itemizing all charges (tuition, unpaid lunch, and all others) and payments will be sent ten times during the school year. Payment is due every 9th of the month. Cash, check and credit card payments are accepted.
Checks or money orders should be made payable to White Memorial Adventist School.
If a check is returned for any reason, a fee of $35.00 will be charged. A past history of returned checks for insufficient funds will require that payments be made in cash, cashier’s check, money order, or debit transaction.
It is important for the school to collect payments due in timely manner. Therefore, please note that students scheduled to graduate will not be allowed to participate in the graduation activities unless they have a “zero” balance at the end of the school year.
Athletic Participation Fee
White Memorial Adventist School Athletic Department is a self-funding organization. In order to participate, students must pay an Athletic Participation Fee. This fee covers expenses such as equipment, referee’s fee, uniforms, etc.
WMAS offers the following discounts (ONLY ONE discount applies to each family):
- *School Matching Assistance – up to $25.00.
Church members of our local constituent churches may qualify for education aid. Check with your pastor for details.
*Payment must be made by the 9th of every month and not fall behind or discount will be taken away.
- Tuition paid for the whole year (5% discount if paid in full by October 2019)