- Navy blue cotton uniform pants or shorts. Also, skirts and jumpers for girls. No sweats, corduroy, jeans, or cargo pants.
- Official WMAS polo will be worn. No showing large amount of student’s undershirt.
- Sweaters and jackets must have no writing or logos, unless it is a school jacket, sweater, etc.
- All clothes should be neat, well kept, and fit appropriately (not too short or tight and no sagging, bagging, or dragging.)
- All visible underclothing must be one solid color (navy blue, light blue, or white) including socks, leggings, T-shirts, etc. Any undershirt must not be seen sticking out from under the uniform shirt.
- Appropriate shoes are to be worn at all times. Thongs or sandals are unacceptable.
- Jewelry is not allowed. (If earrings cannot be removed, the student must remain home.)
- No makeup and nail polish.
- Hair should be neat, clean and appropriately cut. Excessive haircuts, styles, or unnatural hair dyes (color) are not acceptable.
- No pictures, symbols, or writing (except company logo) are allowed on backpacks or person.
- Schools shirts, other than as mentioned above, such as class shirts, team shirts, or school t-shirts may only be worn on Fridays.
- Hats or headwear are not allowed except for beanies (navy blue, or white) on very cold days. No logos allowed.
- All accessories must be plain and unadorned.
Dress code is enforced anytime students are on campus (including daycare). Students out of dress code will receive a warning slip that must be signed by parents. After the third warning, student will be sent to the principal’s office. After meeting with the principal, student will be sent home and will not be allowed to return to school until the dress-code violation is corrected. Non dress-code clothing may be confiscated.